User SettingsHow to manage your account
Yes. When you sign up for 5Greeks, we will send you an email to confirm your email address. Follow the instructions to confirm your email address:
- Check your inbox for the email address associated with your 5Greeks account.
- Look for a message with the subject line "Please confirm your email at 5Greeks".
- Open the email and follow the link to confirm your registration.
After signing up for your account, you should receive an activation email from 5Greeks for security purposes to verify your email address.
If you did not receive your account activation email, check the following:
- Did you accidentally enter the incorrect email address? It happens to the best of us. Please make sure you entered a valid email address when signing up.
- Check your spam or junk email folders.
- If you still need help, please contact us.
If you are already logged into your 5Greeks account, you can change your password from your settings:
- Click Account on the left side of the screen.
- Click Change password below the Account button.
- Enter your new password in the New password field and confirm your new password in the Confirm new password field.
- Click Save changes.
Tips for setting up a strong password:
- Use a unique password that is hard to guess.
- Use a combination of numbers and symbols.
- Use a password that you'll be using only for your 5Greeks account.
- Keep your password secret. We'll never ask for your password by email, instant message or phone.
You can change your email address associated with your 5Greeks account. If you want to change it, please contact us at [email protected] from your registration email.
Straddles ScreenersHow to use Straddles Screener
Fireball Screener shows options that are interesting to buy straddles and strangles. We apply the formula to identify these options and you can see an index reflecting their attractiveness.
The values of 0.75 and lower indicate the cheapness of options and opportunity to buy them and the opposite values, ranging from 2.5 and higher indicate their high cost and the ability to sell straddles.
Volatility Screener shows the market movement potential relative to past prices taking into account current market realities. That lets identify stocks with low volatility (flats and triangles) and high volatility (trends). You can see an index reflecting options volatility.
The values from 0.5 to 0.8 indicate the existence of an extremely narrow flat and the opposite values, from 1.5 to 2 or more, indicate the trend existence.
Cheapness Screener allows you to divide options into cheap and expensive taking into account the option price and recent market volatility. You can see an index reflecting options cheapness.
Cheap options can be considered those with values 0.85 and lower, and expensive ones with values from 2 and higher.