- This Agreement represents the whole agreement and understanding between us (collectively ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) and you, the person that accesses or uses the Information and/or the Website (such person, “you,” “User” or "Visitor").
- The information and features available on 5greeks.com (collectively, “5greeks”, the "Information" or "Service" or "Services" or “Company Service” OR "Content") are provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice.
- If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, we do not consent to provide you with access to the Company Service, and you should cease your use of it.
- The Information on this site and in its related emails or newsletters is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, which you should obtain from your professional advisor prior to making any investment of the type discussed in the Information.
- 5greeks provides its content and tools on its website located at https://5greeks.com, or as applications running on other websites.
- The user understands and acknowledges that as a general rule, past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. You understand and acknowledge that there is a very high degree of risk involved in trading options and securities. We assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results.
- We reserve the right to change any information on 5greeks.com, including without limitation revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice to you. Accessing certain links within 5greeks.com may provide you with access to other Websites for which we assume no responsibility of any kind for the content, availability, or otherwise. The content of 5greeks.com may vary depending upon your browser functionality and limitations.
- All stock price information is provided and transmitted as received from independent third-party data sources. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the Information. Factual statements on this web page are made as of the date stated and are subject to change without notice. By using the Services of The Company, including any applications or content available through us you agree that use of the Services is entirely at your own risk.
- All content on the site is presented only as of the date published or indicated and may be superseded by subsequent market conduct that we believe is harmful to our business or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
- We may terminate your right to access or use the Information or the Website at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Agreement, for conduct that we believe is harmful to our business, or for conduct where your use of the Information and/or Website is harmful to any other party.
Registration & subscription
- To use most of our Company Service, you will be required to sign up for an account, select a username and password, and provide us with certain information or data, such as your contact information. You promise to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information about yourself. You shall not: (I) select a username already used by another person; (II) use a username in which another person has rights without such person's authorization; or (III) use a username that The Company, in its sole discretion, deems offensive or inappropriate. The Company reserves the right to deny the creation of your account based on The Company’s inability to verify the authenticity of your registration information. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to terminate your account and refuse any all current or future use of the Service
- You may not transfer your account to, or share your access credentials with, anyone else without our prior written permission. You must protect the security of your account and your password and any other access credentials. You are responsible for any activity associated with your account. You shall immediately notify The Company of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password.
- The Company Service is only intended for your individual, internal, personal, non-commercial use, and not on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party, and you shall not use it in any other manner. You shall only use the Company Service in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to you.
- If applicable laws prohibit your use of the Company Service, then you are not authorized to use the Company Service. We cannot and will not be responsible for your using the Company Service in a way that breaks the law. Furthermore, you can only use the Company Service if you are subscribed in a personal capacity and are not currently acting as a registered or qualified as a professional securities trader or investment advisor with any national or state exchange, regulatory authority, professional association, or recognized professional body; are not currently acting as an investment advisor or as a trader to the public for the investment of corporate funds, whether or not you may have at some time been qualified to do so; and are not using the Company Service to fulfill administrative, sales or support functions as an employee of any bank, brokerage or financial institution.
- You may terminate your account at any time by contacting requests(at)5greeks.com.
Conditions and user conduct
- As a condition of your use of 5greeks.com, you warrant that you will not use 5greeks.com for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- By activating a subscription, you grant the company a mandate to create a series of merchant-initiated transactions (MITs) to the payment card you provided during checkout. MITs are transactions that are initiated by the merchant when the customer is not present in the checkout flow on the 5greeks.com. The offer description will govern the amount and the frequency of charges created through MITs.
- You understand that, unless you cancel your subscription or request cancellation before the end of your then-current subscription term, your subscription will continue to automatically renew for successive terms of the same duration and your account will be charged for each such renewal at the subscription fee in effect at the time of that renewal. The term "subscription term" shall refer to the term of your subscription then in effect, regardless of whether it is the initial term or any renewal of that term.
- You agree to pay the fees charged by payment systems at the time you purchase your subscription at 5greeks.com. You acknowledge and agree that the company and Company Persons do not charge any such fees and are not responsible for any fees charged.
- In addition to any subscription fees you pay, you are responsible for paying any internet connection or other telecommunication charges that you may incur by accessing the services. For example, if you use any of our mobile services, then your network operator may charge you for data or messaging services.
- The contents of this website, the online equities and option screening software, associated charts, statistical analytical tools, and all accompanying web pages, are the sole property of The Company. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, passing on, lending, hiring, copying, or reselling of this content, in any original, edited, or adapted format, without the prior written permission of the owner, is strictly prohibited. All analytical content provided within this site is a technical treatise, aimed purely to educate users on the technical aspects and value of using intelligent research tools.
You may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content from the Company Service to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in any other manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights and can subject you to legal liability. Specifically, you will not submit the information that would be a violation of your employer's company policies, nor will you submit information that violates any confidentiality agreements, insider trading regulations, or SEC regulations.
In addition, in connection with your use of the Company Service, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Company Service, including, without limitation, through "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Company Service.
- Use the Company Service for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Company Service.
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Company Service without our prior written authorization.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Company Service or its contents.
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to the Company Service without their express consent.
- Distribute or otherwise furnish the 5greeks.com content to any person (other than a team member) or firm without prior written approval from us.
- You also agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Company Service and the content made available therein.
Disclaimer of warranties
- The site, and any product or service obtained or accessed through the site, is provided "as is" and without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, 5greeks, its owners, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, suppliers, advertisers, and agents disclaim all warranties, express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, warranties of title and non-infringement, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and all warranties relating to the adequacy, accuracy, or completeness of any information on our site.
- The company and its affiliates, owners, managers, employees, shareholders, officers, directors, other personnel, representatives, agents, or independent contractors (collectively, “Company Persons”) do not hold themselves out to be attorneys, accountants financial advisors, or investment advisors, nor does any information or other website contents constitute legal, accounting, investment or other professional advice to you. You acknowledge and agree that the information and this website are not intended to be a substitute for the legal, accounting, financial investment, or other professional advice that can be provided by your professional advisors.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any information or services on this site, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Neither the company nor any of its employees, owners, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, or content, or service providers (collectively “Company Persons”) shall be liable to you or other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the services or inability to gain access to or use the services or out of any breach of any warranty.
- Furthermore, in no event shall the company or Company Persons be liable for (a) any damages to your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to, use of or browsing in our site or your downloading of any content, information, materials, data, text or images from our site or (b) any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arises out of or is in any way connected with (I) any use of our site or content, data, materials or information found therein, (II) any failure or delay in use of or inability to use any component of this site, or (III) the performance or non-performance by us or any third-party provider to our site, even if we have been, or a third-party provider has been, advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party.
- Any decision to embark upon trading with real funds based on any information contained within this site is at the user's own, sole discretion and responsibility and any subsequent profits or losses resulting from participating in the markets with real funds rests solely with each individual person/user and not with the company or Company Persons.
- The user understands and acknowledges that as a general rule, past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. You understand and acknowledge that there is a very high degree of risk involved in trading options and securities. We assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the information and the website are at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
We collect information from you in several ways:
- Directly from you via form(s) on the Site including but not limited to - your id, password, name, email, phone number, etc.
- Automatically through the use of:
- Cookies – Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory. When a user accesses a website, the cookie that the website previously stored on the user’s device is made available to the website’s server. You have the option to set your browser to reject all cookies. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- Web Beacons (also known as Embedded Pixels or Clear Gifs) – this is a popular tracking technology that uses a tiny embedded graphic in the web page that is the size of one screen pixel (about the size of a period at the end of a sentence) to communicate a website visit or "hit".
How we use your information
We do not currently provide your personal information to third parties, however, we may at a later time choose to make certain offers or services available to our users from third parties.
We may provide aggregate demographic data and related usage information to our media partners, but this data does not contain personal information.
We employ various third-party website traffic measuring services that rely on cookies to track website traffic. These services do not have access to your information; however, we may provide a user-unique identifier to these services to enable them to track clickstream more accurately.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Request for access, migration, rectification, restriction or erasure of the personal data
You may at any time obtain confirmation from the Site as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.
You may at any time order a complete data copy, which you may transmit to another controller of the data.
Restriction of processing personal data
You may at any time request us to restrict the processing of personal data when one of the following applies:
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling Service to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; or
- if Service no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
Erasure of personal data
You may without undue delay request the erasure of personal data concerning you, and we shall erase the personal data without undue delay when one of the following applies:
- if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- if you object to the processing in case the processing is for direct marketing purposes;
- if the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- if the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU or national law.
Notification of breaches
In the event of unauthorized breaches or intrusions into our systems, that may affect your personal data security, we will notify you as soon as it is practically feasible and we will take all necessary measures and actions to avoid future occurrences and similar phenomena.